Quiet into the subtle power of Gentleness in all you do. When you speak to yourself with tenderness you quiet self-judgment, guilt and worry. A gentle mind nourishes us in the kindest way.
Gentleness allows you to rest when tired and take action
Resource: Don Miguel Ruiz
Practice for each Brilliant Power:
- Hold your intention – your ‘willingness to be opened’.
- Focus on the words above. Mediate on them.
- Heighten your awareness of its energy by making an inventory of how you enhance or diminish this power in your life. Write it down.
- Accept your awareness without judgment.
- Be impeccable with your word to yourself as you make your plan of action. Communicate your intention to someone who will witness your accountability.
- Do what you say you are going to do.
- Generate the energy you are focused on until it becomes your natural expressi
- Acknowledge yourself and give gratitude to this practice for Raising Your State.
Lord, we pray for the power to be gentle
the strength to be forgiving
& the patience to be understanding;
and the endurance to accept the consequences
of holding to what we believe to be right.
May we put our trust in the power of good to overcome evil
and the power of love to overcome hatred.
To desire something is in proper accordance with the law. You attract what you desire.
To need something is misuse of the law. You cannot attract what you need if you feel you need it urgently or desperately, because that emotion contains fear. That kind of "needing" keeps things away.
Desire everything. Need nothing.
May the joy be with you.
29. The ability of the individual to think is his ability to act on the Universal and bring it into manifestation. Human consciousness consists only in the ability of man to think.
Mind in itself is believed to be a subtle form of static energy, from which arises the activities called ‘thought,’ which is the dynamic phase of mind.
Mind is static energy, thought is dynamic energy - the two phases of the same thing.
38. All growth is
28. The Universal Mind is static or potential energy; it simply is; it can manifest only through the individual, and the individual can manifest only through the Universal.
They are one.
Ask, Believe, Receive -- just three simple steps to create what you want.
However, very often the second step, believe, can be the most difficult one. And yet it is the greatest step you will ever take. Believing contains no doubt.
Believing is absolute faith. Believing remains steadfast despite what is happening in the outside world. When you master believing, you have mastered your life.
May the joy be with you.