I know Jesus loves me
In my heart I know it's true
I know Mary's little baby
Came into the world
Just to save me
But I don't know about you
My Gods a mighty big God
My God can shake the world up
Plagues and famines
Frogs and locusts
Walking on water
Rolling the thunder
And parting the waters too
Strengthen yourself by doing what you say you are going to do. Persevere through all the voices of your inner saboteur who attempts to derail you. Creating a new vision requires strength to carry on, even when you don’ t feel like it. Perseverance is consistent movement, returning again and again to your intent. It increases loyalty to yourself.
Practice for each Brilliant Power
- Hold your intention – your ‘willingness to be opened’.
- Focus on the words above. Mediate on them.
- Heighten your awareness of its energy by making an inventory of how you enhance or diminish this power in your life. Write it down.
- Accept your awareness without judgment.
- Be impeccable with your word to yourself as you make your plan of action. Communicate your intention to someone who will witness your accountability. Do what you say you are going to do.
- Generate the energy you are focused on until it becomes your natural expression and yours by right.
- Acknowledge yourself and give gratitude to this practice for Raising Your State.
Resource: Don Miguel Ruiz
"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tse
There would be psalms sung by a choir
I would have a white robe a halo newly acquired
I'd be at peace and I'd have no desire
If I'd lived right
There would be cherubs with tiny harps arrows and bows
I'd have a halo and a flowing white robe
I'd be enfolded by a celestial light
If I'd lived right
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves.” -- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
"The kingdom of God is within you." -- Luke 17:21
SHOP AND GROW: Religion and Spirituality
"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible." – St. Francis of Assisi
About St. Francis of Assisi
St. Francis of Assisi, the patron saint of animals and ecology in Catholicism, was born Giovanni Francesco di Bernardone into a wealthy Italian merchant family in 1181.
As a youth, he was known for carousing. After a series of illnesses, one of which occurred while a prisoner of war, he had a spiritual awakening. God came to him in a vision and told him to build up his crumbling church.
Taking the dream literally, he began rebuilding a local chapel.
Taize worshippers practice the silence with candles, incense and comfortable surroundings.
Taize is a form of contemplative worship that incorporates mystical practices and interspiritual beliefs.
38. All growth is